Are you looking to work in an agency environment alongside a super friendly and fun team? Then we’ve got an awesome opportunity for you!
We’re delighted to announce this position has been filled.
However, we’re always on the look out for talented people to join our team so why not drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
We’re on the hunt for a part time Bookkeeper to work in our vibrant, quirky, fun UK studio in Halifax, West Yorkshire. The role would be one day a week or two half days a week.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience working with small to medium sized companies, ideally agencies
- An amazing memory
- Extensive experience working with Xero as well as a manual ledger
- All the appropriate qualifications
- A great track record
- A fantastic telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office
The ideal candidate must be:
- Super personable and nice
- Incredibly conscientious
- Great with numbers
- Willing to jump in and help where needed
Your day to day will include answering calls, raising quotes and invoices, reconciliation, liaising with clients to agree payment dates, posting bills, emailing reminders, liaising with the account management team on late payments and working with our accountancy firm.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- Workplace pension.
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10 minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
Ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude? Be sure to send an introduction email and your CV to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **