Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have campaign management and digital marketing experience? Then we’ve got a very exciting opportunity for you!
We’re delighted to announce this position has been filled.
However, we’re always on the look out for talented people to join our team so why not drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
We’re on the lookout for a very clever, super organised and ideas-driven Marketing Campaign Manager to join our fantastic UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have at least 3 years’ digital campaign experience
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales
- Will have the ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Will be able to motivate team members and manage internal relationships
- Will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be very organised
- Will have experience running engaging email marketing and social campaigns; we’d love to see your results!
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will own a keen eye with strict attention to detail
- Should be skilled in copywriting for different audiences and industries.
- Will have knowledge of Google Analytics
- Google AdWords experience would be a benefit
- Must be confident in a client facing role
- Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company
- Must be a team player
- Must have worked in a Campaign or Marketing Manager role previously
- It would also be a huge benefit, but not essential, if you are HubSpot certified.
We’re also looking for someone that is super fun, friendly and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary of up to £30k dependent based on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- A free parking space
- Workplace pension.
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10 minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
If you love what you do, and are ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude, then what are you waiting for? Drop us a line to the email address below and let’s arrange to get together.
Please include your CV, examples of recent campaigns you have managed and the results achieved as well as anything else that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email your details through to: email@example.com
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **