We’re delighted to announce this position has been filled.
However, we’re always on the look out for talented people to join our team so why not drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Award-winning global marketing agency at the top of their game is on the lookout for a highly organised and experienced Digital Account Director to join our Halifax studio.
The ideal candidate will…
Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing senior-level client relationships and delivering digital projects on a variety of common technology platforms – including web development, e-commerce, CMS and bespoke integrations.
Be familiar with common digital marketing methodologies, technologies and platforms such as Google PPC, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media and digital media.
Not necessarily be a hands-on digital marketer but have a thorough understanding of the digital landscape and be comfortable discussing such concepts and their applications.
As well as the above, we need you to…
- Be familiar with a wide range of common web technologies such as LAMP, .NET, HTML, CSS, XML etc. Development capability is not a requirement of this role, but a thorough understanding of these technologies and their various applications is.
- Manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales
- Be commercially focused, with budgetary responsibility for pricing and P&L against projects
- Influence and challenge constructively
- Motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a keen eye with strict attention to detail
- Be confident in a client-facing role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company
- Be a team player
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here
- Extra day off if your birthday falls in the week
- A performance-related bonus
- An exciting and friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- A free Friday fry-up
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to progress your development
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Attendance of glamorous award dos and nights out
- A workplace pension
Woven is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station, with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Bradford and further afield.
If you want to be a part of Woven and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then email us at the below address and let’s arrange a get-together.
Contact us at email@example.com – being sure to include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.