Have you got 5+ years’ marketing agency experience with a talent for SEO and paid search/media campaigns? Experienced in managing a marketing team to deliver campaign success? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We’re on the lookout for a highly organised, confident and experienced senior marketing expert to join our award-winning marketing agency in Halifax & Leeds, West Yorkshire. We’re offering a competitive salary of between £35-45k p.a., dependent on skills and experience.
The job is initially maternity cover for a Head of Marketing position, with the opportunity to then make the position permanent by growing and nurturing your own team of SEO and PPC specialists.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have experience of top-level account management of marketing accounts involving SEO, PPC, content, media and acquisition.
- Must have business development experience including pitching for sizable ‘digital marketing’ opportunities – particularly relating to significant SEO, media and content spends.
- Must be able to offer strategic input into both new business opportunities as well as upselling to our existing clients.
- Will be experienced and confident attending pitches/new business meetings.
- Will have input into strategic plans and be confident overseeing delivery of marketing campaigns, both for clients and our internal marketing team.
- Will be able to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales.
- Will be commercially focused and have budgetary and growth target responsibility.
- Will be responsible for the day-to-day team management of approx. 6 people in the marketing & comms team, including monthly one-to-ones and weekly individual catch-ups.
- Will be responsible for signing off outputs from the team and offering strategic input as required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Will influence and challenge constructively.
- Will motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships.
- Will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Must be confident in a client-facing role.
- Will be creative, energetic and have a desire to grow with the company.
- Must be a team player.
It would be a bonus if you had…
- HubSpot experience, both from a sales/new business perspective and from using the sales, marketing and CRM tools for our own marketing development.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary of between £35-45k, dependent on skills and experience.
- Flexible working from our Halifax, Leeds and London studios or from home.
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- Extra day’s holiday each year you’ve worked here.
- An extra day off if your birthday falls in the week.
- A performance-related bonus.
- An exciting and friendly workplace that nurtures and develops the skills of everyone involved.
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines).
- A free Friday fry-up.
- Team outings.
- The latest piece of kit you need to get the job done.
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines.
- Tuition and support to progress your development.
- Use of the studio’s table football, ping pong and pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch!
- To attend glamorous award dos and nights out.
- A workplace pension.
- A car parking space at our Halifax studio.
Woven’s Halifax headquarters is very well connected: we’re just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station, with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Huddersfield, Bradford and further afield. Our Leeds studio is ideally located within Leeds train station.
If you want to be a part of Woven and you’re ready to amaze us with your talent then email us at the below address and let’s arrange a get-together.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – being sure to include your CV and any other bits of info that will make you stand out from the crowd.